|Male Support Worker
(Supported Living Service)
|Ludlow and Surrounding Areas|| Full and Part Time
|Relief (Bank) Support Worker
(Registered Care Home) – Days and/or Waking Nights
|Ludlow, Shropshire||Variable shifts, as required|
(Supported Living Service)
|Bradfoed, West Yorkshire||24 Hours Week contract – Fixed Rota|
Why not join our staff team?
At Vision Homes Association, we invite people from all walks of life to come and work for us, and are here to help you through the application process as much as we possibly can.
Applying to work for us
You can contact us in several ways:
- By telephone – 0121 434 4644
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a few minutes to spare, fill in an on-line contact form. (please note we have been experiencing some difficulties receiving information this way. Please send a follow-up email if you do not receive a response)
- By completing our online questionnaire ⇒ (Please ensure that you complete the contact details section at the end of the questionnaire)
- You can alternatively print off a paper application form to complete by hand and then post it to:
Vision Homes Association, 4th Floor, Trigate, 210-222 Hagley Road West, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 0NP
What do we do with your application?
When you send your application form, you’ll receive an email to confirm that you’ve successfully applied. We aim to respond to everyone within two weeks to discuss whether or not we can offer you an interview.
The interview process
If you are offered an interview, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for you to come in to meet our managers to chat about your interest in the role and answer some more questions about yourself.
On some occasions managers may ask to see you again for a second-stage interview involving people we support. This gives you a chance to meet a person we support and see the sort of things that happen within our busy services.
If you’re successful, we’ll need you to provide us with a few things before you can start, so we’ll send you some forms to fill in at the appropriate time.
To come on-board with us you will need to provide:
- Proof of your legal right to work in the UK (your passport/proof of residence within the UK)
- Your bank details and NI number (so we can pay you and make sure you pay the correct amount of tax)
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (all employees who work directly with people we support need to have this check by law. We’ll pay for and send this off on your behalf)
- A completed Health Questionnaire (so we can provide you with as much support at work as you need, if any)
- Two satisfactory references (one must be your current or most recent employer).
Got any questions?
Our Personnel Manager is always happy to help should you have any further queries about your application or any of the information included on this page.
We are currently looking for young individuals to train in the care industry.
We can offer full time 2 year apprenticeships, supported by Hereford and Ludlow College and County Training to complete the QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
The Apprenticeship programme aimed at young people aged 16-24. A Vision Homes Association Apprenticeship gives you the chance to step into a rewarding career in care with excellent training and development. We recruit based on attitude and potential rather than experience and qualifications. You will benefit from real work experience, a competitive salary and industry leading training towards a vocational qualification. At the same time you can look forward to the making a real difference to the lives of the people Vision Homes Association supports.
Our Apprentices are supported by a strong network of mentors, team workers, assessors and managers and benefit from regular feedback and bespoke training opportunities.
Based in one of our Care Homes in Ludlow, you will support people with multiple disabilities with all aspects of their lives, whilst enjoying the ongoing support and development you need to grow your skills, knowledge and career with us.
If you are interested in having more information about this position then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email or by clicking on the application below.